First Competition: Innovation in Chronic Diseases ACCDiS – Rules and profile of the contest
In order to be a national and international reference in interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary research in chronic diseases ACCDIS announces the First Innovation Contest in Chronic Diseases to support the selected teams in their presentation to applied science competitions, of the FONDEF IDeA I&D type of ANID.
The delivery date of the projects is extended to October 1, 2021.
This Innovation Competition is aimed at associate researchers, collaborators and postdocs within the researchers who frame their proposals in some of the lines of research of the Center:
- Metabolic signaling in heart failure.
- Biomarkers and gender differences in the development of heart failure.
- Tumor cell biology and inflammation.
- Epigenomic landscapes in gastric cancer.
- Gallbladder cancer natural history.
- Nanomedicine and chemistry science for the diagnosis and therapy of cancer and cardiovascular diseases.